My Etsy Shop

Friday, October 30, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Playdough & A Pumpkin Patch

Today was a rainy day here in Texas. The perfect time to make a batch of our favorite homemade playdough (you can find the recipe here). My toddler and I got creative and using a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter cut out pumpkin shaped "cookies". We cut out funny faces out of black foam and used those to decorate the pumpkins. We then used a wooden box (lined with black foam) and made the perfect tabletop pumpkin patch. Later on she even brought out her dinosaurs and decided they should go pumpkin eating... I mean picking. With all these cute pumpkins we were inspired to read a couple sweet pumpkin-themed books. We love these: "A Pumpkin Prayer" by Amy Parker and "My Happy Pumpkin God's love shining through me" by Crystal Bowman.
 Hope this post inspires you to make some fall memories.

1 comment: